- PET-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The bed features an L-shaped chaise design with dual bolsters that promote security and provide additional high-loft cushion support for head resters and a cozy nestling nook for burrowers; it's perfect for sprawlers and cuddlers
- SLEEP SURFACE: The sleep surface is lined with ultra-plush faux fur, while the bolsters are wrapped in easy-care microsuede; both are soft-to-touch fabrics that no pet could ever resist snuggling into
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Espresso; Medium, 30" x 20" x 6.25" (3" Foam; Sleep Surface: Approx. 26" x 15.75")
- EASY CARE: Pets can present some unique cleaning challenges, which is why Furhaven made sure that the removable dog bed cover is completely machine washable for your convenience
- NOT SUITABLE for pets with excessive teething or destructive chewing behavior
The bed came compressed in a tight small bag. When I opened the package I gave it about 30 minutes to expand but I feel as if the cover is TOOOO big for the foam bed. I purchased a jumbo size, I beleieve they sent me a medium/large foam bed with the jumbo size cover. I was excited for my dog because she truly deserves a good bed and all the reviews were great, honestly I'm a little disappointed. I'll give it another few hours and keep you guys posted with an update.UPDATE- I waited a solid 2 hours and the bed fully extended, the cover is slightly loose but not like before... my fat girl LOVES it so if she's happy so am I �
My dog has hated every dog bed I've ever bought for her (except the nylon mesh cot-style). I wasn't overly optimistic about this one, but she took to it right away as soon as it arrived today. She's 8 yrs old and has a bad back leg and some arthritis, and I wanted something with a little more support for her and also lower to the floor. This bed is thicker than I expected and seems well made. She can get on and off easily. She also seems to like the bolster style ends; she doesn't like "doughnut" beds. I bought a Jumbo in Espresso; it's a nice dark brown and the perfect size for her (90 lbs). It isn't small, but it takes up considerably less space than the cot-style bed. It came in a large box and was folded in half inside. It took shape in no time and was ready to use quickly. She seems to love it so far and I'm thrilled that it looks like I've finally found a bed she will use.
I am SO glad I ordered this bed. My lab is about 100 lbs and this bed is PERFECT. There is room to spare and he really likes using the pillow. The bed is 4 inches thick and the pillow area is 7 inches thick. The Stone Gray color is beautiful...very nice looking bed! My dog moves this bed around the house depending on where I am. It is super light and I LOVE it.
I own 2 of these beds in the jumbo size and She loves it!!!!! My dog loves the contoured edges and is perfect for her hips. I also have a baby crib sheet over it for easy cleaning.