- Right Portions at the Right Time: Our automatic dog feeder provides up to 6 meals daily with 1-50 portions(15ml each). This large tank has a 4L capacity and is equipped with an anti-stuck function. No more pre-dawn wake-up calls, or worrying when traveling
- Easy-to-Read LCD Panel: Program the feeding on the LCD panel with detailed instructions; Clear LED indication let you know every status of the auto cat feeder, the built-in infrared sensor can easily tell you the situation of insufficient food or stuck
- Secure Twist-Lock Storage: Our automatic pet feeder stores the right amount of food (dry kibbles sized 0.07-0.6in / 2-15mm in diameter) for your pet with a twist-lock lid to keep dry food crunchy, flavorful, and secure from any poaches
- Your Pet Always Gets Food: Auto cat feeder powered by a 5V DC adapter normally, with 3 alkaline D-cell batteries (NOT included) installed as backup power supply. This clog-free auto cat food dispenser with a timer keeps your pet fed consistently
- Personalized Recordings: Our automatic cat feeder allows you to record a 10 second message calling your pet to the bowl before mealtime, keeping your fur friend fed regularly, and feeling safe
Our cats get hungry around 9am every morning and start madly meowing & scratching the door. It is very annoying and disrupt the sleep of my girlfriend and I. We purchased two cat feeders (the other is from the same brand but a different model) and they both worked great! it's very easy to set up and configure the feeding time/amount. Now I set the feeders to feed a meal at 9am and we can finally sleep in.
This feeder solved the problem of my cat waking me up in the middle of the night! She took a few days to get used to it, but now runs every time she hears the kibbles hit the bowl. It's easy to use if you just follow the directions (not sure why some reviewers found it difficult). It's been a game changer for meal time and gives me more freedom and peace of mind knowing that she will get her food on time, even if I'm not home.
This is a great product for the price. I had the older version and this new version is much better. It is much easier to set up and the buttons are more visible. The see through lid is nice, and the low food indicator is definitely a welcome feature. Both me and my cat love this product.
I've had a PetLibro auto-feeder for a while and I was happy with it but this new model solves a few hiccups I encountered with my previous one: the top locks in very well so no smart cat can make it inside (mine is always up to no good if it means getting more food). Also, there are more options available for controlling the portions per day to adapt to having more than just one furry friend. The led indicator totally saves me from having to frequently open the top to check how much food is left. Plus, the voice recorder renders the sounds more clearly. Totally loving this model so far!
I have a stray kitty outside that has adopted me. I am not home a lot but wanted to make sure she was fed and this has worked out perfect. I use the battery option and have it set for 2 times a day. I like the warning lights that let you know when the food is low. Highly recommended this unit