- Fast Pan/Tilt and True 1080P HD IR Night Vision: The home camera comes with a 355 Pan /110 Tilt rotation lens and a 110-degree wide-angle gives you 360-degree panoramic shooting without a blind area. An indoor Camera can as a monitor to protect your baby, pet, elder full day. The wifi camera provides amazing 1080P Full HD video quality and IR night vision distance up to 32 ft in the dark to make sure that capture all the details for your house or office security all day effectively.
- Two-Way Audio for Real-Time Communicating and Easy to Setup: Indoor WiFi camera built-in noise cancellation technologies on mic and speaker. While live streaming, it can provide a sharp clear voice and conversation quality. No matter where you go, you can share the joy with your kids or interacting with your pets via the app. This wireless security camera can set up quickly via 2.4GHz WiFi(Not 5G), simple and clear prompts in-app scree assist you in operation. (SD card slot is located below the lens)
- Smart Motion Tracking and Active Alert: Once the moving object is detected, Goowls wireless camera will active real-time tracking. Alert notifications will be sent to your phone immediately and record a 6-second video to the cloud. The sensitivity of the detection can adjust any values to ensure that you are not bothered by frequent alerts. Allow notifications to be turned off on your phone setting to avoid message interruptions.
- Secure Cloud Storage and Highest Privacy Protection: For your maximum personal privacy security, the optional Cloud servers assigned in the United States can completely avoid data breaches happen. Solved your concerns about the privacy being stolen problem completely. This IP camera supports both local TF card (4-64GB, FAT32) storage and cloud storage to avoid the risk of losing your TF card.
- Works with Alexa Echo Show and Multi-Family Members Sharing: Our smart WiFi camera perfectly works with Alexa Echo Show. Just saying "Alexa, show me the baby room", the scene will be displayed on the Echo Show. This WiFi security camera supports multiple users to view video simultaneously, you can share happy times with family or friends anytime and anywhere.
If you are having trouble setting up, your wifi router is the first thing you should look at. Investigate if your router is optimal for what you are trying to do. I read a tip from a reviewer that I will pass along here, as it was excellent: set up your individual cameras when you are near your router and sync device (the cameras will need to be recognized and their firmware updated), then move the camera to the location you want after. If I think of any other advice, I'll come back here and add it. Good luck. Take a deep breath and take your time when setting up. I'm a novice non-techie chick. If I can do it, the odds are you can.
We purchased this camera because we are going out of town for a couple weeks and wanted to know who was going in and out of our house. Let me say that it is absolutely worth EVERY penny! Great picture quality. We don't know about night vision yet but absolutely love the fact that you can move in all around! Definitely worth your money!
I bought this camera to keep an eye on my dogs. One has separation anxiety and the other is having mobility issues. I came home one night and found him on the floor with his back legs in a split. I had no idea how long he’d been laying there, but it was time to purchase the camera. It was super easy to set up and took about 5 minutes. So far the panning, and 2 way audio work. The camera switched to night vision and I could see everything I needed. Definitely worth the money.
We use this little cam to keep an eye on grandma while she sleeps at night to make sure she doesn't get out of bed without help. The 'movement' alarm on the phone app wakes us when she moves and we have time to get up and help her with her bathroom runs. The video is very good quality in color and black-and-white. Good night vision to. We've got thru several of these monitor-cams and this one is the best so far. A lot of 'bang' for the buck.
We use this as a way to monitor and check on our puppy when we are not in the room with her. It works very well. Low light vision is good, and it also supports audio (like an intercom). Happy with it so far. The app supports sharing the same camera feed on multiple devices so both my wife and I have it on our phones.