- PET-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The bed features an L-shaped chaise design with dual bolsters that promote security and provide additional high-loft cushion support for head resters and a cozy nestling nook for burrowers; it's perfect for sprawlers and cuddlers
- SLEEP SURFACE: The sleep surface is lined with ultra-plush faux fur, while the bolsters are wrapped in easy-care microsuede; both are soft-to-touch fabrics that no pet could ever resist snuggling into
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Dark Sage; Jumbo, 44" x 35" x 8" (4" Foam; Sleep Surface: Approx. 38" x 29")
- EASY CARE: Pets can present some unique cleaning challenges, which is why Furhaven made sure that the removable dog bed cover is completely machine washable for your convenience
- NOT SUITABLE for pets with excessive teething or destructive chewing behavior
I bought this for my ~20lb Russell terrier mix. He sleeps on the beds and is a burrower, which is normally fine... but my townhouse gets pretty toasty during the summer and he's like a little furnace under the covers, so I can't let him burrow under them with me. I bought this to give him his own "blanket" to snuggle under, and he loves it. He went to lay on it as soon as I unpackaged it and tossed it on the bed, and he goes straight to it every night now. He stays put all night, so he definitely finds it comfortable and sufficiently snuggly.No smells/offgassing when I unpackaged it, stitching seems sturdy enough, and my dog fits on it all right. He hangs off a little if he stretches out fully, but it doesn't seem to bug him and he usually sleeps curled up a bit anyway - I would definitely need the larger size bed for a dog any bigger though (he's 15" from shoulder to base of tail, in case anyone's concerned about size).My only concern with the bed is that when my dog gets wound up playing, he reaches for the nearest "toy" without thinking about it (tennis ball, stuffed animal, pillow, dog bed...) and I had to tell him "no" three times when he grabbed the dog bed to play with. That's every dog bed I've ever bought him though lol, so here's hoping that catching him in the act and correcting right away lets this one last a while :p
It's a great bed for the price! I ordered the Large size for my 62lb pitbull and it fits her perfectly! The cover is soft and my pit seems to like it
Other reviewers have mentioned the quality varying in the different color options. The Orion blue happened to perfectly match an accent wall in my house and had the cozy fleece pad so I choose that color in LARGE. As soon as I unwrapped it and folded it out it was puffed and ready to go. No odd smells. As you can see in the picture my 43 lb Shiba/ Chow mix, Chester,fits comfortably with room for activities. (I did add an square of old foam mattress topper underneath for extra padding and warmth from our loft floors). This dog bed is definitely nicer than I expected for the very reasonable price.
My Shar-pei loves this, it's hard to get her off of it! I would highly recommend, it was a little pricy so I wanted to write a review for it in case people wondered whether they should splurge on it. I would say, absolutely yes you should. I would say the quality is about right for the price, and I can see this bed lasting a good long while.
LOVE this bed, I lay on it as much as the dog does and it’s firm, feels good on my back and the firm rolls on the ends fit the neck perfectly I wish I could get a twin Barcelona daybed width and length of this same foam mattress cause it’s firm enough to be the right comfort for a full length day bed frame and if it’s good for me it’s amazing for my dog baby boxer at 93lbs. I’m trying to figure out how I can make one myself but larger