- ACTIVITY. Monitor activity, sleep quality, distance, calorie balance, and overall health & behavior 24/7. Set ideal goals vs. breed, age & weight peers. Add multiple dogs and owners to our apps. iOS 12+ or Android 6+ required.
- BATTERY. Exceptional battery life up to 6 months. Worry less about recharging and more about bonding with your pup! Lightweight (10 g). Fits dogs of any size and most collars up to 1.5 wide. Tough, rugged, and waterproof.
- HEALTH. Catch early signs of discomfort or disease. Monitor mobility, anxiety, and skin conditions through changes in the FitBark Health Index and Sleep Score. Invite your trainer or veterinarian to review FitBark data.
- MOTIVATION. Works with your Fitbit, Apple Watch, Apple HealthKit, or Google Fit wearable device or smartphone. Compare stats side by side and start building healthy & safe habits together. FitBark Clock Face available on the Fitbit Gallery.
- SCIENCE. Trusted by 100+ veterinary schools & research institutions that strive to advance science, including the University of Cambridge and the Mayo Clinic. Join users from 140+ countries in advocating for safer and better-informed dog parenting.
Love mine. Bought it for both of our dogs. The battery lasts for a really long time. Its been 3 months now and havnt needed to charge them yet. Customer service was super nice. The one thing i dislike about this product is that it doesnt hook to wifi so you can only read them through Bluetooth. Not that big of a problem but i would like to check on them while I'm at work. Overall would recommend.
My yellow lab, Emma and I go to a 103 acre dog park. She is crazy for her tennis ball so I throw it constantly. It was fun to see that while I walked a little over 3 miles Emma ran over 9 miles!
This little company is awesome! The app and tech support is so helpful and easy to navigate. My dogs don’t even notice this is on their collars and it really helps me understand their schedules! We recently got a puppy and this has been very helpful for me when tracking her sleep progress. Highly recommend to any dog lover!
Bought 2 of these for my daughter and her boyfriend for Christmas. They Love them for their doggies... � And the cute thing is I can see too from the app on my phone. Super cute... And GREAT customer service! My daughter said the one wasn't holding a charge... I contacted the company and they sent her out a new with with postage paid to return the old one. Really Nice to see a company stand behind their merchandise. Awesome!
I started grad school last summer and brought my 9-year-old Catahoula with me. We moved from a 10 acre farm into a neighborhood and he gained 7 pounds (normally only 55 Ibs) by Christmas. Getting a Fitbark was the best thing I could have done for my dog! Looking at his activity points encourages me to take him out when I'm exhausted and make one more lap around the neighborhood when I'm ready to go inside. I can share his profile with my boyfriend so we can work together to make sure the dog gets enough exercise.The best part is that I charged it on December 25 and didn't have to charge it again until March 22nd even though I used it every day in between. I personally haven't had any problems with the cap so far.My only small complaint is that sometimes I don't think the dog gets any more bark points for running than he does for walking BUT I haven't taken the time to sync the device's bark points over one mile for my dog.I've never taken the time to review an item, but I just had to share how much I love the Fitbark.