- Right Portions at the Right Time: This automatic dog feeder can dispense up to 6 meals daily with 1-50 portions(15ml each). The large food tank has a 6L capacity that is equipped with an anti-stuck function, so no more pre-dawn wake-up calls!
- Easy-to-Read LCD Panel: Program the feeding on the LCD panel with detailed instructions; Clear LED indication let you know every status of the auto cat feeder, the built-in infrared sensor can easily tell you the situation of insufficient food or stuck
- Secure Twist-Lock Storage: Our automatic pet feeder stores the right amount of food (dry kibbles sized 0.07-0.6in / 2-15mm in diameter) for your pet with a twist-lock lid to keep dry food crunchy, flavorful, and secure from any poaches
- Your Pet Always Gets Food: Auto cat feeder powered by a 5V DC adapter normally, with 3 alkaline D-cell batteries (NOT included) installed as backup power supply. This clog-free auto cat food dispenser with a timer keeps your pet fed consistently
- Personalized Recordings: Our automatic cat feeder allows you to record a 10 second message calling your pet to the bowl before mealtime.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. Excellent product!! I have a cat who loves to scream at me for food. Getting an automatic feeder has made meal time so much quieter. I was able to program for him to have four meals a day. My voice was recorded to call for him each time. I read many reviews and it seems cats are easily able to open other feeders but the lock on this one has made it impossible for mine thus far. He has tried but to no avail. Would highly recommend if you have a ravenous little house goblin or if you have the need go out of town for a night or two.I like that it holds half a bag of food so I am not having to fill it every other day. The food tray itself is very easy to remove in order to clean. I literally have no complaints about this product.
I bought several of the 4L ones and loved them before upgrading to the 6L. The upgrades on this model are real upgrades - not just cosmetic. Two quick examples -- it has a hinged and lockable lid which is a real upgrade. It also has a mechanism to lock in the feeder tray - another positive improvement. This was already an excellent product with outstanding packaging (I'm one of those guys who actually can tell a book by its cover - packaging matters in today's market) and tight fits where it counts. This is a very well made product that works like a charm and as someone with four cats, I have to say my life just got a whole lot easier.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. This is one of the things ticktock made me buy.. and I’m extremely happy with my purchased ! We always have issues with my cat trying to feed him the same amount all the time and giving him food couple times at day, because he is a hungry boy who wants to eat all the time. So this food dispenser allow us to keep track on portion and times. Even when we go out he have the guaranteed my boy would be fed!.It’s so easy to set up! With the voice command you can make your pet more comfortable with the device . It allows us to record our song before we feed him ( yes we sing to our cat) I definitely recommend it!
I just got this yesterday and it’s really great so far! It was easy to program and set up portions. It was also fun to record the message for my kitties. I bought this so my kitties would stop waking us up at 6am on the weekends when we are trying to sleep in and it’s working!Things to know:- The time is 24 hour format.- Each “portion” is about a tablespoon, depending on the size of food you use. I have two cats and set breakfast and dinner to 5 portions (my kitten eats first and then my older girl gets what’s left) and then a small lunch of 2 portions in case they are still hungry.- You have to hold the microphone button down while recording and let it go when you’re done.- Your recording will play three times in a row for each meal.- The microphone is on the front by the buttons, so put your face close to it when you do your recording for the best sound. It is kind of muffled by the container when it plays.- It requires 3 D-cell batteries for the backup, but it will work without it just plugged in.- It’s very light weight, even with food in it, so if your cat is very food motivated, you may need to secure it to keep them from tipping it over.- The little lock seems secure enough for most cats. I tipped it upside down with food in it and it stayed put and didn’t come open.I will update this review after we have lived with it a bit more, but so far great purchase!
I purchased this product after reading the positive reviews and looking into several different models. I have 2 cats, who each eat roughly a half a cup a day in multiple feedings of small meals. They both need to be limited to their 1/2 cup potions, and I was having a hard time portioning this out when we go out of town.This machine allowed me to specify how much food is dispensed at specific times during the day (they dispense in increments of tablespoons). Setup was easy, choosing the times of feeding and portion size has taken all of the thinking out of how to get them their portioned food throughout the day.The container of the feeder holds a large amount of their food, so I will not have to refill it all that often, and it locks tight. The base feels sturdy, and the bowl is a good size and snaps unto the base of the feeder. I like that I can adjust the schedule and amounts if needed.I wish I purchased this product years ago.